[ltp] Linksys Etherfast 10/100 PC Card

Tod Harter linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 14:05:16 -0500

Yenta is part of the kernel, so it doesn't show up as a seperate RPM, or so I
am told. I asked about this same thing a while back and the answer I recall
getting was that Yenta deals with "pc cards" which is somewhat of a superset
of pcmcia. Anyhow the two supposedly coexist and do slightly different
things, but to be honest I don't know nearly enough about it.