[ltp] CRT and LCD at the same time?

Tino Keitel linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 18:19:37 +0100

On Tuesday, 13. November 2001 23:06, Robert Andersson wrote:
> hi all!
>
> i have followed this discussion "[ltp] simultaneous external and lcd
> display on t21" first initiated by d. sen. now i have been struggling
> to get this to work but without any luck. when following the
> discussion i couldn't find the answer... :| did you succeed in this?
> my rig is a t22 though, but i think that will not matter so much
> right? if i have missed anything in a faq or manual could you kindly
> direct to whereever i can find these sources of information.

D. Sen had successfully solved this problem and documented the procedure. Did
you already tried that? If you haven't recieved his final posting in this
thread ("[ltp] success with simultaneous CRT/LCD display on T21.", Msg-ID:
<3B4B48DF.F9643987@research.att.com>) let me know and I will send it to you.

Tino