[ltp] Audio chips in X22, X23 or T-series?

Ron Joffe linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 09:19:39 -0500

T20 model 2647-95U

lspci | fgrep audio

00:05.0 Multimedia audio controller: Cirrus Logic CS 4614/22/24
[CrystalClear SoundFusion Audio Accelerator] (rev 01)

This model is 1.5 years old.

Ron