[ltp] CRT and LCD at the same time?

Robert Andersson linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 02:14:01 +0100

DS> I dont understand. You said your projector handled 1400x1050 when
DS> used exculisively (not with the CRTat the same time).  If you had
DS> an external monitor that supported 1400x1050, would it work?

well what i ment to say is that the projector tries to interpolate
resolutions higher than 1024x768 to that resokution to be able to show
it.

yes, when using the s3switch program and just having it on crt the
projector interpolates and shows a nice picture. when set to both it
loses sync on the crt showing a distorted image, the lcd is fine
though. this puzzles me too :)

i haven't checked with an external monitor...

yours,
/robert

--
Systems Administrator
Swedish National Graduate School of Language Technology