[ltp] cardbus network adapter recommendation

Brian Lalor linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 11:17:04 -0700 (MST)

On 21 Nov 2001, Thomas Vogels wrote:

> Hi, to put the subject in a complete sentence:  does anyone have a
> recommendation for a network adapter that
> - is cardbus (i.e. 32 bit) based
> - has linux drivers
> - works with pcmcia/hotplug support in the later linux kernels ?

I've got a 3Com "10/100 LAN CardBus PC Card with XJACK Connector", model
3CXFE575BT which I just popped out to get the above info. :-)

I'm running RedHat 7.1 with kernel 2.4.3.

B r i a n  L a l o r                         blalor@hcirisc.cs.binghamton.edu
http://hcirisc.cs.binghamton.edu/~blalor     Spam me not.
   To get my pgp key, put "get pgp key" in the subject of your message

I think you should defend to the death their right to march, and then go
down and meet them with baseball bats.
     -- Woody Allen, on the KKK