[ltp] using ltmodem and Ethernet card

V. Antonuccio linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 17:40:05 +0100 (MET)

I have a TP 390X, RH 6.2, and when I try to use BOTH the internal modem
(driver ltmodem from Lucent) and the Ethernet card the system
stall. Should I change some settings in order to be able to operate both
utilities?

Many thanks in advance
              Vincenzo ANTONUCCIO-DELOGU                    *
                                                            *
        Astrophysical Observatory - Catania - ITALY         *
        Citta' Universitaria                                *
        Via Santa Sofia 78                                  *
        I-95125 Catania - ITALY                             *
                                                            *
Tlf.: +39-095 7332 318
                                                            *
Fax: + 39-095-33 05 92                                      *
                                                            *
     e-mails: van@sunct.ct.astro.it, antonucc@tac.dk        *
     WWW: http://w3.ct.astro.it/CHEAL/cheal.html            *
                                                            *