[ltp] External Keyboards on the TP600??

Mon, 26 Nov 2001 13:29:38 -0500

On Monday 26 November 2001 04:52 pm, Ron Joffe wrote:
> James,
>
> Due to some unknown reasoning (at least not to me), IBM decided that you
> need a special splitter in order to be able to plug in a keyboard to the
> ps/2 slot. This splitter provides two ps/2 slots, one for keyboard, one for
> mouse. I got mine from Belkin for about $20.

You can also get the selectabase(?) tray to hook up an external mouse,
monitor  and keyboard.   This is the best solution if you are toting the TP600
between home and work.  This is what I've been doing for the past year.

You can find them on ebay for about $50.  Well worth the money and it
is very durable.   I will buy IBM again just on the quality of this setup
alone.