[ltp] Xirccom 16-bit Realport Ethernet 10/100+modem 56, REM56G-100

Bradley W. Langhorst linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 15:38:01 -0500

George Patterson wrote:

>Hey,
>
>	I've been trying to get this card working but so far have not had any
>luck.. Have gone over various how-tos and guides but it just isn't
>working.. if anyone has had experience with this card and
>info/input/comments would be great.. Im running it on a 760el with Redhat
>7.2.  Thanks.
>
>	George

>The linux-thinkpad mailing list home page is at:
>http://www.bm-soft.com/~bm/tp_mailing.html

what can I say - it just worked for me on a 770...
the CBEM (32bit) version was a PITA but the 16bit version was trivial.
Are you using a recent 2.4 kernel with the built in support?

brad