[ltp] more hibernation problems - this time with X21

Tino Keitel linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 14:51:52 +0100

On Thursday, 29. November 2001 12:40, Jean-Philippe Jung (Home) wrote:
> [...]

I have this behaviour on my 765L if a PCMCIA card is inserted _and_ the
machine is plugged in. You can still hibernate if your TP runs on AC power
using tpctl -H. If you define a hotkey for your favourite window
manager/desktop environment to call tpctl -H you don't have to worry about
Fn-F12 not working.

Tino