[ltp] Problems with XFree4.1.0 on thinkpad 560e

Cheshire, Neil N SITI-ISES-56 linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 11:28:03 +0200

Hi,

I recently upgraded from Xfree 4.0.3 to 4.1.0 (debian woody)on
my old 560e and since then I have a problem with the top inch
of my screen. It was working fine before the upgrade but now
anything that goes near the top of the screen (pointer, windows)
gets corrupted and appears at various places on the screen. I
am using the vesa driver on the trident Cyber 9382.

It was working but now I get this corruption , with or without
the noaccel option.

Details:
Kernel - 2.4.10-xfs
Dist - Debian woody(testing)