[ltp] APM on 380ED

Andres linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 14:10:10 -0400 (EDT)

	Hi all,

	I have RH7.0 (kernel 2.2.17-14) installed in my TP. A couple of
days ago I lowered the screen almst closing it and it activated an
hibernation mode. The problem is I don't know how to awake the machine
afterwards. Is there any way to deactivate that?

	Also, can you upgrade the bios from linux or it has to be done
from a windows partition (I've seen some programs at the IBM website...)

	Any help is apreciated.

		Andres

	"The Monks of war: The military religious orders"
	D. Seward

	"...even today Arab traits are found in the Spanish character:
	dignity and courtesy, the sacred duty of hospitality,
	fantastic generosity, intolerance, an inhability to compromise,
	and a ferocity which is not so much cruelty as indiference to
	physical suffering."