[ltp] NeatGear 10/100 FA511 pcmcia card on A21m

Michael James linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sun, 7 Oct 2001 14:28:02 -0500 (CDT)

I am trying to configure a NetGear FA511 10/100 NIC on my a21m, running
Slackware 8.0, kernel 2.2.19

I have seen the drivers included on the CD for RedHat distributions up to
7.0, but have not been able to find any information for Slackware.

Does anyone have this card or a similar card working with Linux, and what
are some tips you can send my way? Is it safe to assume that the RedHat
drivers will flat-out work with Slackware?

Thank you
MJ
http://weather.ou.edu/~mjames/a21m.html

 Michael R. James
 Oklahoma Climatological Survey - Mesonet Operator

   [WWW]:  http://weather.ou.edu/~mjames
 [PHONE]:  (405) 325-3231
 [EMAIL]:  mjames@weather.ou.edu