R: [ltp] BIOS setup for 380D, whats the magic key sequence?

Luca Benelli linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 16:35:15 +0200

For a TP600 it's Hold down F1 and then start the machine. Maybe it
works... ;o)

BTW: My serial now works, thanks!

Luca

<< Luca Benelli - Networking assistant
<< Net Communications
<< Via Arbe, 63 - 20125 Milano
<< Italy
<< Phone +39 - 02 69610207
<< Fax   +39 - 02 6889169
<< E-mail: luca.benelli@netcommunications.it

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: owner-linux-thinkpad@bm-soft.com
[mailto:owner-linux-thinkpad@bm-soft.com] Per conto di Tod Harter
Inviato: venerd=EC 19 ottobre 2001 16.23
A: linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Oggetto: [ltp] BIOS setup for 380D, whats the magic key sequence?

OK, I just spent an hour playing the retarded "guess the magic key
sequence=20
to get into BIOS setup" with a 380D. Can anyone tell me what obscure set
of=20
keys you have to press to get the blasted thing into setup?

Rhetorically-- Has anyone a clue as to why manufacturers can't even=20
standardize something as basic as this? Why can't they print it on the=20
blasted case of the machine. Jeez!=20