[ltp] BIOS setup for 380D, whats the magic key sequence?

Fri, 19 Oct 2001 16:17:45 +0100 (BST)

> OK, I just spent an hour playing the retarded "guess the magic key sequence
> to get into BIOS setup" with a 380D. Can anyone tell me what obscure set of
> keys you have to press to get the blasted thing into setup?
>
> Rhetorically-- Has anyone a clue as to why manufacturers can't even
> standardize something as basic as this? Why can't they print it on the
> blasted case of the machine. Jeez!

I always get into my 380ed (found out by accident too), by pressing shift too eagerly before lilo comes up :)

Paul Weaver
p.j.weaver@ex.ac.uk
Manston Road, Exeter

"The best way to accelerate a windows box is at 9.8 meters per second square."