R: R: [ltp] BIOS setup for 380D, whats the magic key sequence?

Luca Benelli linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 17:59:27 +0200

Ooops, sorry.
	It was intended for Thomas Hood, and it was the serial interface
which wasn't powered on.

I noticed that PS2 SE ON didn't completely fix the problem...=20
On the IBM page I had found some settings which stated IRQ3 and address
0x3f8 which I tried to set up yesterday through TPCTL...
PS2 reported other settings (IRQ3 with address 0x2F8) setting them with
PS2 SERA 2 fixed the problem.

A nice weekend to all of you.

Luca

<< Luca Benelli - Networking assistant