[ltp] pilot-link on TP240 not working

Tod Harter linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 16:08:03 -0400

Personally I use ColdSync. It is not as much of a "desktop" type of
application as some, but if you want to be able to do things like dump data
down to SQL databases or other various nitty-gritty type stuff it is pretty
much the best thing going. For those of you that are perl programmers you can
completely control the syncing process using perl scripts. There are a bunch
of conduits written for converting Palm data to other stuff. Being a sort of
"doit yourself" sort of guy I like it :o).