[ltp] Thinkpad 600 and Select-a-base III ?

buggz linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sun, 2 Sep 2001 09:17:39 -0400

Hmm, I may try this again, it has been several months since my last attempt.
Last time the laptop would just hang during bootup.
I will write down where it hangs this time.
Though now, I have a much better/newer kernel.