[ltp] Last Min. advice for buying a new thinkpad?

alex kirmse linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 16:34:24 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for your answers :)

But do you think I should wait for the prices to come
down on the a22p or should I get the a21m at $1399.
It seems like a good price but then again you only get
1 year of warranty as opposed to 3 years with the a22p
and the a21m has a lot less than on it.

I have always bought directly from IBM. Does anybody
have experience with any other resellers, even Ebay
Auctions?

http://www2.warehouse.com/dept_find.asp?dept%5Fid=2592&sel=PcNote&cat=pc