[ltp] Partition Magic or DrakX on A21m?

Tod Harter linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 17:40:25 -0400

I on the other hand tried and tried to repartition the drive on my A20p,
tried Partition Magic, DrakX, FIPS, etc. Never got any of them to work for
beans. Even after defragging the windows partition I'd either get a bunch of
errors about partition table inconsistencies when trying to read or write to
the partition table, or else whichever program I tried to use kindly informed
me it oculd create a 3gig partition at the top of the disk and that was it
(out of 20 gigs, of which 17 or so was free and unused by FAT32).

Truth is that all these tools are the blackest of black magic.