[ltp] Detecting a kernel message

Dr. Aldo Medina linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 15:59:02 -0500

Thanks for your help. I already made some scripts which do the route and
ifconfig stuff for me, and patched /etc/network.options with them. All I
have to do is a cardctl scheme command to change my network
configuration. However my problem is in programming. I simply don't know
perl, and I haven't been able to use bash to parse /var/log/messages.

--
Linux User #98419         -o)    | Si Bill Gates tuviera un dolar por
http://counter.li.org      /\    | cada vez que Windows se traba...