[ltp] Mandrake 8.0 and Trackpoint Not Working

Leif Madsen linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 10:37:40 -0400

On Monday 24 September 2001 10:55, you wrote:
> Le Samedi 22 Septembre 2001 03:00, vous avez écrit :

OK.. so I do have to re-install Mandrake?  Not a problem, but if there is
something I can do without reinstalling it, that'd be cool.

Also, can I do it from the Install CD since I don't have a floppy drive for
my laptop?

And :)  Once I have Mandrake running with 2.2.19, I can just upgrade the
kernel, and the mouse should still work?

Thanks!