[ltp] T23 (2647-5KU) with Linux and X?

Keith Frechette linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 10:37:48 -0400

--=_alternative 005069D785256AD1_=

S3 has released driver support for their SuperSavage chip (used in the IBM
ThinkPad T23 notebook) on their http://www.s3graphics.com web site.
Although on last glance I only saw binaries, they release the code under
the XFree86 license and make the code available to the XFree86 team. They
also usually included the source code on their web site, so it might very
well be up there soon.

-- Keith

Keith Frechette
Linux Development Lead, Mobile Computing Options and Software Development
IBM Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
kfrechet@us.ibm.com / 919-543-3761 / TieLine:441-3761

--=_alternative 005069D785256AD1_=

Keith Frechette<br>
Linux Development Lead, Mobile Computing Options and Software Development<br>
IBM Research Triangle Park, North Carolina<br>
kfrechet@us.ibm.com / 919-543-3761 / TieLine:441-3761</font>
--=_alternative 005069D785256AD1_=--