[ltp] USB mouse; XFree86; Screen blanking

Tom Rockwell linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 01 Apr 2002 13:54:11 -0500

That makes sense.  I have the BIOS set to blank the screen - I'll switch
to using X settings for screen blanking (this is how my desktop is
setup, don't know why I didn't think about it for the laptop...).

-Tom