[ltp] a31p video support?

David Grindrod linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 03 Apr 2002 12:12:14 +0200

I have spoken to  XIG and they said they should provide a commercial
driver within 30 days of someone supplying them a machine to test.

I have just ordered a A31p so I would also be interested in any solution
to this. I would imagine this would be the main point when buying a new
laptop. Without graphics it would not be so easy to use Linux on the
notebook. IBM are supposed to support Linux on all their porducts  does
anyone know if they will be supplying any drivers for this new machine?

Dave