[ltp] question for the list

Mark Beierl linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 05 Apr 2002 09:51:05 -0500

Stock rh7.1 kernel worked out of the box for my A20m.  I used linmodem
drivers for the lucent modem, Dave Koberstein's RageLan drivers for my
Proxim wireless card, other than that, stock modules for wireline
ethernet, sound, X at 1600x1280@70Hz, hibernate/suspend, etc.

Works like a charm.

Regards,
Mark Beierl