[ltp] question for the list

Ravi Pratap M linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
05 Apr 2002 11:08:42 -0600

Hi Robert,

	I have had two Thinkpads - an A21m which worked like a charm out of the
box with RedHat 7.1 [but was a little sporadic with sound working
consistently after a suspend] and my current machine, a 570E which again
worked out of the box with a RH 7.1 install again.

	And in both models PCMCIA, USB, Hibernate, suspend etc worked smoothly
:-) I love IBM Thinkpads you know :-)

	Regards,

		Ravi

--
"If you're smart, you'll be humble. There always is somebody
who hasn't read a book and knows twice as much as you do."

              -- David Duchovny in Readers' Digest

	Ravi Pratap M                    <ravi@ximian.com>
                        <http://primates.ximian.com/~ravi>