[ltp] 760XL Mouse cursor drifting

Jim Redmond linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 08 Apr 2002 10:49:56 -0500

Recalibration makes sense, but how often does it have to recalibrate?
This happened every 2 hours or so on Saturday, and a little less
frequently on Sunday.  It's at home now, so I haven't yet been able to
test it, but I imagine when I fire it up tonight I'll get the same
effect.

In retrospect, though, this did seem to happen a little more often when
I had the laptop perched on my (non-level) lap.

Also, just for the record, I bought this 760XL as components (case,
CDROM, hard drive, etc.) on eBay.

--
Jim Redmond
jim@scrubnugget.com