[ltp] 760XL Mouse cursor drifting

Richard Neill linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 08 Apr 2002 20:09:06 +0100

Just for those who aren't already aware of it, there is an excellent
little program tp4d which allows the Trackpint sttings to be adjusted.
In particular, you can make it more sensitive, and enable the z-axis.

It's at:  http://www-hft.ee.tu-berlin.de/~strauman/tp4utils/

Richard

jjmckenzie51@earthlink.net wrote:
> Jim:
>
> This is normal for almost all Thinkpads.  The 'mouse' recalibrates itself every once in a while. While annoying, this should not stop you from using your Thinkpad
pointing device.  DO NOT attempt to correct this as it will lengthen the
calibration cycle.