[ltp] R30 thinkpad, graphic card and modem troubles, HELP!

Patric Hagmann linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 18:49:59 +0200

Hi,
I have got a IBM thinkpad R30 with a trident cyberblade dstn Ai1 video
card that does not want to work properly in 16 or 24 bits though working
fine in 8 bits. Actually when XFree in 16 or 24 bits I have got either
aberrant colors or the right colors but not enough luminosity.

The winmodem (Lucent Technologies Soft Modem AMR) is not recognised by
redhat 7.2.
Has anybody got some experience with this notebook?

Cheers,
Patric