[ltp] Hardware q's tp 760

M. Leo Cooper linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 12:46:04 -0700 (MST)

On Wed, 10 Apr 2002, Tod Harter wrote:

> If anyone needs 1 to 2 gig drives I know tons of people that have stacks of
> them, probably some 2-3 gig as well. My brother also has a line on pallette
> loads of 300 and 700 series Thinkpads.

Yes, definitely please do post the info on the sources of the HDs. I have a
few spare HDs of various sizes that I use on my 760EL and XL, and they are
great for testing new Linux distros, especially beta releases.

Might be interested in getting yet another 700-series TP, again, if the price
is right.