[ltp] T23 and external CRT

Morten Lund linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 23:20:24 +0200

Hi

I have just aquired a Thinkpad T23, and everything works great, except for
one thing... The refresh rate on my external CRT. However I am able to get
the correct resolution (LCD=1024x768, CRT=1280x1024)

But I cannot get it to display more than 60Hz on my CRT. I have tried to
insert Modelines in my XF86Config-4 as well. No luck. It looks like it just
ignores the ModeLines.

Is it possible to get more than 60Hz / 1280x1024 on my CRT with the current
version of X11?

Regards
Morten Lund