[ltp] XF86 4.1.0

Jim Eberhardt linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 21:45:45 -0500

Like Bill, I've gone back to 3.3.6 on top of the newer Slackware 8.0 (using
the 8.0 window managers, as well).

I don't recall where it is or I'd track down the verbiage, but in digging
thru the xfree86 web site I came across a page that suggested the trident
drivers were ported but not tested, or under development, or something of
that nature...wish I could recall exactly what it said.

Jim