[ltp] Detailed Linux on ThinkPad FAQ

Robert Hollis linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 12:53:51 -0500

First thing I would incorporate would be the Dotson sheets for discontinued
laptops (containing the video/audio/modem specs)

Robert Hollis
630-573-7383 (T/L 677)
e-mail - vdrlholl@us.ibm.com

IBM
2707 Butterfield Rd.
Oak Brook, IL.  60523

                      Keith
                      Frechette/Raleigh/IBM        To:       linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
                      @IBMUS                       cc:       "'linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com'" <linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com>
                      Sent by:                     Subject:  RE: [ltp] Detailed Linux on ThinkPad FAQ
                      owner-linux-thinkpad@
                      bm-soft.com

                      04/17/02 12:33 PM
                      Please respond to
                      linux-thinkpad

I'd be interested in maintaining a ThinkPad Linux FAQ, since it is
consistent with the work that I'm doing anyway.

-- Keith

Keith Frechette
IBM Linux Technology Center, Development and Support for ThinkPad Notebook
Computers
Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
kfrechet@us.ibm.com / 919-779-1252 / TieLine: 223-8449