[ltp] The configuration of "Linux ThinkPad"

Tino Keitel linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 09:42:09 +0200

On Thu, Apr 18, 2002 at 15:33:26 +0800, Kelvin KAN wrote:
> I fully support Bill Mair's stance.  What's the point of the argument
> about ***default*** value of "reply-to" ???
>
> If anyone doesn't like the default value (to the list or to the person),
> pls just retype to whoever you like.  I think the longest email address
> in the world would normally be less than 30 characters (unless you make
> it long enough to deter people contacting you) and even you can
> copy/paste them.

I think that you have to understand Bill Mairs post as a sort of "end of
discussion". Thanks.

Regards,
Tino

--
tino.keitel@innominate.com
dipl.-inf.                        Innominate Security Technologies AG