[ltp] self-made external battery for laptops project

peter nol linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 14:42:25 -0400

>Laptop and data worth more then that. My $0.02
Naturally, one has to build a PROTECTING cuircuit before passing anything to
the laptop.
A proper FUSE is absolutely NECESSARY as i have stated. /so anyone reading
this in archive make sure you read THE WHOLE thread and look at the
schematics at the linked article/
We wouldn't want to hurt our baby, would we?
I did a search on google on thinkpad mailing list-
I wonder if cross-posting my question to other lists would be rude /is there
a lot of people subscribing to severall lists?/