[ltp] OT: 760XL Recovery CD

hal King linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 07:57:21 -0400

In general, the 'recovery' CD formats the harddrive. You really want a
   Windows install set. Does your Windows partition begin at the beginning
   of the disk? 95 will not deal with being too far from the first cylinder.
   Someone in the group might have a ghost image of a partition (Hey Folks
   is there a free ghost?).