[ltp] T30 webpage

Pam Huntley linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 16:15:21 -0400

Hey-

That's pretty cool.

I saw you mentioned the extra buttons by the arrow keys - I think under
windows those are supposed to do the same thing as the back and forward
buttons in a browser, once you have a webpage open.

Also I saw you mentioned having problems after suspend or hibernation.  I
have found if you hit Fn-F7 a couple of times it will switch the monitor
back on.  I think it might be an apm/driver issue, but I haven't had the
time to investigate it carefully yet.  Perhaps that will work for you also.

I found I had to update to the latest version of the BlueZ bluetooth stack
to get bluetooth working correctly.

And, since it's already been mentioned in the certifications on linuxcare's
website, I can tell you IBM is currently working with Agere to get the
modem driver.  Binary only  :(, but it's better than nothing.

Pam

|---------+-------------------------------->
|         |           Ben Pfaff            |
|         |           <blp@cs.stanford.edu>|
|         |           Sent by:             |
|         |           owner-linux-thinkpad@|
|         |           bm-soft.com          |
|         |                                |
|         |                                |
|         |           08/06/2002 02:27 PM  |
|         |           Please respond to    |
|         |           linux-thinkpad       |
|         |                                |
|---------+-------------------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                           |
  |       To:       linux-thinkpad@bm-soft.com                                                                |
  |       cc:                                                                                                 |
  |       Subject:  [ltp] T30 webpage                                                                         |

I've put up a webpage about Linux support on my new ThinkPad T30.
Here it is:
        http://benpfaff.org/t30.html
I hope some of you find this information useful.

--
"I didn't say it was your fault.
 I said I was going to blame it on you."