[ltp] T30 UltraNav - basic support now available

D. Sen linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 07 Aug 2002 08:25:21 -0400

Thats really neat Ben. Guess, I have to start using gpm.

Another undesireable feature of the T30 is that the trackpoint (and
ultranav?) is disabled when I connect an external mouse (or a port
replicator/docking station that has a mouse connected to it). Wish there
was a way to turn this feature off.