[ltp] Removing Grub

Michael B. Haynie linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 08:49:43 -0400

Why not just let grub do the bootloading? I have grub booting linux and
win2k on this very machine. I have an entry in /etc/grub/grub.conf like
this:

title Windows 2000 (yawn)
    rootnoverify (hd0,0)
    chainloader +1

Works like a charm. I should mention that w2k is loaded on the first
partition, which is what the (hd0,0) entry says. You may have things
partitioned differently.