[ltp] T23 S3 SuperSavage CAN get output to CRT and LCD at same time..

Norman Levin linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 22:41:34 -0500

Chris Walter wrote:
>> "Norman Levin" <normanlevin@attglobal.net> writes:
>>

>>> BUT, when I tried it with the s3switch packaged with the driver
>>> from S3 corp (this s3switch is only 15K), it WORKED..
>>>

>> Can you do simultaneous output even in 1400x1050 mode?  With Tim's
>> program on my T22 it works but the CRT output is all garbled in
>> 1400x1050 mode.  Lower resoultions are fine.
>>
>> -Chris
Even the win2k write up says you can not do 1400*1050 on both lcd and crt.
However, I did not do any adjusting of size, just issued the s3switch
command, and the lcd did not change (1400*1050) but the CRT projection screen
looked like it was 1200*1000 or so.  I did not do any 'tuning' of output.
norm