[ltp] Thinkpad A21m and lm_sensors

Mark D. Studebaker linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 22:21:57 -0400

The progress we are making is to
	1) prevent sensors-detect from running on all IBM systems
	2) prevent i2c-piix4 from loading on all IBM systems.
These changes are in CVS and will be in our 2.6.5 release.

We are looking for brave souls to test 1).
If sensors-detect doesn't recognize the IBM
system and stop automatically, you can hit ^C at the
first prompt and no harm will happen anyway.

We have not made any progress on actually getting sensors to work
on IBM systems and don't really expect to.

mds