[ltp] Partially killed my TP: Quick question, hopefully someone has a quick answer...

Norman Levin linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 23:19:41 -0500

NO NO NO.  The hidden partition can be used to restore your C disk
INSTEAD of using CD.  If you use the CD set, it is self contained and
you can blow away the 'rescue partition'.  I know it works that way
on the T23.  I've restored several tims.
norm