[ltp] XF86Config Repository

J Paul Richardson linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
25 Aug 2002 09:49:43 -0400

A few weeks back I posted a question regarding the viability of a
repository for XF86Config files.  Feedback was quite positive and I now
have the first stab of the page up here
http://john.p.richardson.home.att.net/linux/xfcrep.html .  I envision
the repository as an ever growing source for XF86Config files for
Thinkpads running any distribution of Linux.    If anyone would like to
contribute a copy of their file to this effort, please take a look at
the information on the page then email the file to me.

If you have any questions or comments, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
J Paul Richardson