[ltp] lm sensors

Mark D. Studebaker linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 13:51:44 -0400

our theory is that only systems with 24RF08's get hosed.
The 24C01A's are quite common on SDRAM DIMM's and inside DDC monitors;
we've never had a report of a 24C01A getting corrupted.
Joe in Australia also reports that the 24RF08's are quite touchy.
Earlier thinkpads apparently have the 24RF08; later ones have the
24C01A.
Does anybody know of a case where a 24C01A in a thinkpad got corrupted
by lm_sensors?