[ltp] Automatically running programs on startup

Matthew Ganis linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 15:21:57 -0400

Putting stuff in /etc/rc.d/rc.local will do what you want.   Upon startup,
your Operating
system will run all of the commands in the appropriate rc* directory (ie,
if you run at runlevel
3 it will will everything in /etc/rc.d/rc3.d) - the last thing to be run is
S99local which is
linked to /etc/rc.d/rc.local

                                    Matt Ganis

Matt Ganis