[ltp] ps2.exe without dos partition

SMichelle linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 21:35:48 -0700

I don't have a dos partition on my 770e and I'm trying to gain access to
the ps2.exe bios utilities ... I've extracted the files in the ibm
utilities zip and copied them onto a bootable dos floppy. But, while I
have a dos prompt when using the floppy to boot, when I try to use the
ps2.exe it says that I need to "reinstall" the files.

Is it possible to use the ps2.exe utilities while booting from a floppy?
If so how can I install the correct file(s) onto a bootable floppy?

Many thanks.

/SMichelle