[ltp] ps2.exe without dos partition

Charles E Taylor IV linux-thinkpad@www.bm-soft.com
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 09:31:00 -0400

On Tue, 27 Aug 2002 21:35:48 -0700
SMichelle <parallax@pacbell.net> wrote:

> I don't have a dos partition on my 770e and I'm trying to gain access to
> the ps2.exe bios utilities ... I've extracted the files in the ibm
> utilities zip and copied them onto a bootable dos floppy. But, while I
> have a dos prompt when using the floppy to boot, when I try to use the
> ps2.exe it says that I need to "reinstall" the files.

Make sure you copied all of them:
aodbsmd.ddp  diskdo.ver    instutd2.exe  ps2main.exe   routine3.dat
aodbsmd.sys  dock2.exe                   ps2.msg       routine4.dat
             dock2.idp                   ps2n.idp      routine5.dat
                           paranum3.dat  ps2vdd.dll    setenvn.exe
             helpmsg1.dat  ps2.ver                     uinstall.exe
diskdo       helpmsg2.dat  ps2a.idp      routine1.dat  undock2.exe
diskdo.id    helpmsg3.dat  ps2.exe       routine2.dat  utildos2.rsp