[ltp] ThinkPad A20P Modem = ?

Frank Roberts - SOTL linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 13:24:38 -0500

Major question is this the correct modem file for a Think Pad A20P?Major
question is this the correct modem file for a Think Pad A20P?Hi All

New to the list and to Linux on a Think Pad so I would appreciate a little
advice.

First
I have a Thinkpad A20P with a 50 GB hd split into 3 partitions as follows:
Windows XP, Common Data, Linux - Mandrake 8.2

Second
All components of Linux appear to be running except for internet connection.
DSN is not available at this location so I have configured Linux for both
modem and DSN with DSN not active on doot.

Now here comes the problem:
Modem is not operation in Linux but is in Windows so I downloaded the tar file
mwave-1.0.4tar for the mwave modem.

I think it is but I am just not sure on this so my major question is this the
correct modem file for a Think Pad A20P or not?

Thanks
Frank