[ltp] ThinkPad A20P Modem = ?

James Mckenzie linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
02 Dec 2002 17:11:59 -0700

Where did you get the file?  I use the following web site to get my
files.  There is an upgrade of the Agere (I know, they were bought out)
to support GCC3.  I use Red Hat and they work just fine with RH 8.0

Web Site:  Christian Hebeisen's LT Modem support page:
http://www.heby.de/ltmodem

He has support for Debian (supported by Christian), Red Hat, Mandrake,
SuSE and Conectiva.  Also available are the source files.

James Mckenzie