[ltp] ThinkPad A20P Modem - Make Error

Tod Harter linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 17:45:16 -0500

I think there is a quite newer version of that driver. Sorry I don't have my
laptop here at the moment, and I just blew away its hard drive the other day,
so I can't tell you exactly, but I know there was at least a version 6 and
maybe even 8 if I am not mistaken of that driver.

--
Tod Harter
Giant Electronic Brain